Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thursday 5th March 2009

Today which is the last day of the week, Mr. Sparks sadly wasn't there. We had to choose 3 subjects from the list that you're intrested in. I chose the same questions as when the whole class did with Mr. Sparks because I found it the easiest. Ms. Fletcher asked us to look for questions that we were curious about, but not unusful information. I looked for questions in the book that i liked and some were from my head. I tried to get the most important questions. So Mrs. Fletcher and the subtitute helped us so much to feel comfortable with those questions, and gave us their real opinions about our own questions and made sure they were useful information. I finished my sheet during class and i didn't have homework, I only had homework writing a reflection about what we did during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment