Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sunday 8 March 2009

Today in humanities we went inside the class, we didn't find Mr. Sparks, he was absent. We sat down, Ms. Fletcher came in and took the attendance. I have always forgotten my homework diary, but this time i didn't. I had my homework diary and my reflection done to write on the blog. She asked us to go to the library to learn how to do the bibliography on www.easybib.com. I was chatting and pretending not to pay attention so that the Ms. Fletcher can call me to show the class how to do the easy bib. The teacher was telling people to go on easy bib and do it so she can prove to the class that, that person wasn't paying attention. I asked the teacher if I can go and show the class how to use it, I proved the teacher wrong and I started doing what im supposed to do. After all that, we went to the book section and we chose an Ancient and that's what we did during that lesson.

3 comments:

  1. Shaikha
    That was an exciting day when you remembered your diary wasnt it? You were trying to trick me Shaikha, by pretending you werent listening, I must say you are good at tricking me I really thought you were not listening. You need to be writing more in your journal, write about the problems you are having reading. Dont lose marks on your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaikha, you have not written in your journal for nearly a month. That is not good enough. You are supposed to write in it every day after your Humanities class.
    Criteria C 2/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne: Yes, it was actually...
    and yes! I'm going to write all of the journal entries till the day which is today.
    I hope.

    MSparks: I'm going to try to write more and I'll update my journal soon.

    ReplyDelete