Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Monday, 16th of March, 2009.

Today we worked in the library again. This time there were a couple of classes over there which made my situation worse and I lost my concentration. The library was so noisy that you couldn't focus on your work. I went to Mrs. Fletcher and asked her what am I supposed to do now, because I couldn't see, she told me to go on a computer and work alone and she helped me putting the paragraphs into 1 sentence on my note card and today i finished 3 back to back note cards. I tried as hard as i can to stop the noise but it didn't work. I continued my work on the computer and got some information done. I wrote more than one card about Art and Architecture, and I tried my best working my brain so I can have more cards and it kind of didn't work but yes, I got work finished, but I was left behind. I hope that the next lesson is not going to be noisy as this time. Its hard for me to work in a very loud place. I need peace and quite so I can concentrate and do well done work. I wasn't late to class, and that made me not spend my lunch time with Mr. Sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment