Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sunday 12 april 2009

Today we spent 20 mins in the class, discussing who wants to spend 1 day in the library and most of us wanted that to happen. We all decided that we're going to stay the rest of the lesson and the next day in the library. When we got there i went straight away to the computers and i found a IB student working, so i asked the teacher to ask them if they can go somewhere else and he did. I found so many information even if the IB students were noisy. My work was good. I was on task most of the time, but the IB students were annoying me, and distracting me doing my work. I need to write more notes about social class. I can barely find information about social classes. Hopefully when i get a chance to go to the lab i will find information

No comments:

Post a Comment